Skip to main content

Music Sheet - we used to have no Internet, so we go to those music store. For my sister, they are music acadmia, her flute teacher, its the guy, my cello teacher is the orchestra lady.

But her flute teacher has some kinds of studio, maybe he fix other people's flute. One of these classic teacher anywhere, they are stricts human, you just all too wild in life, you don't know there are teachers meaning Helen Keller education 1900.

In those time, its very hard to access so called "The music Sheet". It would be always Tina find some music, leave it on the piano, or I went to her house twice in 10 years, I see some music, we talk about it. If I tell my mother, sometimes I got left behind some music sheet here or there, like a pile of stuffs.

Not very easy to say, even you learn the music, if your family are not in it, you just too lazy to get the stuff, from the music sheet stores. Because its too far, we don't have metro, its just the bus route, people like me blonde hair, or black hair, I will tell you, no matter what I don't go outside the house, its only school or home.

Being a kid, too many TV social news, so I will tell you, I never seen these city, not that much, other than people took me. I roughly know this few lines of blocks, by folk tale

Folk song

Folk poems,

Like Conan Detective - the crossroad, they are by memory.

Folk ideas of the local, you hear them when you were a kid. Every rythmn, every song.

https://youtu.be/96wCKeEVODk


 

彩雲國語

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu6-Mu5YD3c


The beginning of the wind, can you please pass a message to him.

“I always believe in you”.

Although I am still inside the dream

Thousand miles scenery still makes people hesitate 

But already choose forward, there is no reason to go back. 

Are you like me, right now looking up to the sky the rainbow color of 7 arrays


The beginning of the wind, can you please pass a message to him.

“I always believe in you”.

When you focus on you pursuing your dreams, I always looking out for you, looking at you. 
The retrospect of the wind, please pass my heartfelt message, 

“I always believe in you”.

Open your wind, goes to that destinate future. 

1:54
When you think of someone important,
The face expression often becomes very soft and gentle,
Sometimes we will feel the journey it’s infinite long. 
No matter what, going straight forward, Never giving up. (2:22)

The beginning of the wind, can you please pass a message to him.
I am at the furthest destination waiting for you. (2:34)

Of that passing Wind (retrospect Wind), transpassing the fate. (2:42)

Because I believe all the wishes will come true. 

If ever one day we will ever reunion, please let me see your face smile. 


3:26

The beginning of the wind, can you please pass a message to him.

I am at the furthest destination waiting for you. 

3:43

Of that passing Wind (retrospect Wind), transpassing the fate. (2:42)

Because I believe all the wishes will come true. 

With you are around, I have nothing else to fear. (4:00)



In the music Academia, here in Taiwan (Asia, next by China)

Tina went to elementary school

Same me middle school,

Her high school she examine in with the flutes. So I think in the elementary school, she has these class meeting other people whom they pick their major instrument or minor instrument, everyone all knew that

Its called the major instruments, or minor instrument. But for the Taiwan, here, we are the Chinese, there are the third language, that is called National (Ancient Chinese) some kinds of zither types of string music, some might be drum, I am not sure how they put together these one types of categories, those are not in the Western Culture, nothing you will hear about.

No.

Probably even the modern kids don't care about it, I will just tell you the truth.

The only 2 Times line away from Flower Thousand Theme song, one photo telling you Thumbnail.

2 biopolar eternity.

What I gonna face of the music ideas, if were Commander-in-Chef, still, just me, walk alone

Back to 5000 years Ancient China history - return the Time. You all continue to forward your modern civilization, that cultural of new High Tech.

Holy Science by Yoganada's Master telling you, the coming of the electric age, its, a degenerate ideas of spirituality. Maybe you will never need to return, just you all meant it, never return.

That lesson - its forever and ever severe.

You do not need to know, you would never imagine, you never need to acceess, you never need to cross, you never need to fear anymore. That Life Christ has shed from you, leading with you, to the new the futurist vision of all. = there is nothing there at all.


==================================

Supreme Master Ching Hai 5 Lords Mantra - Quan Yin Methods 

(The meditation of Light & Sound)

Singing / Art / Poem 

Queen Elizabeth I 1600

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X78rGdoBzlc


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYY6uERmOGg




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtPb7Uq9iSw&t=125s


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VduDaOHcbuI&t=2s


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hgrBLxkyQg


Victoria Secret - Fashion advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWlbjXwUMJI


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JcBCoezCGk



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMPfJdOazrk


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOUFFL1yxc8


Loving the Silent Tear

One time show

Stage - Global 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BymC_M7nI8









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a new website

I didn't say that the last time I guess. I found a way how to manage these switching the back-end admin all by myself, really.  https://194musiccommanderinchef.blogspot.com/ Not a super big content right now, a year pass by and this is the Christmas time. I have a new situation on the American medical board, its where the otter they don't require to swim because a home bound pet. They know they suppose to swim I can tell you that. I feeling all your pain, really. Literally ...what is it?  5/6/2024 Right, that website is functioning. That have this Iraq with Iseral war going on. That website is better. We just watched the Barbi movie (2023). I think the girls can use a lot of the supports in the real life. No one likes about you, you know that. 

Do you want to set up your own National Emergency Housing, not warehouse, the real house on the market? That is what I am busy at with my friends in UB, not really singing time? (Ukraine- Russian War started this month/ last month, March 14th 2022)

Tomorrow its Cesar Death Date, March 15. I used to join the UB Student union activities APO CAC Honor Class (Evolutionary biology, Robotic Club ) Chess Club (Jonathon, his brother, brother's friend, and whichever gf, their pre-med Club) Pre-Pharmacy, just show up one or two times..... Dr. Takeuchi, and Dr. Fourner Dr. Ester Takeuchi, and Dr. Chambler UB undergraduate advisor, Carol (me and Bill) + Honor Program advisor (?) Chemistry secretary and Chem consular, Dr. Mc Iver. Just seeing human not all in the compact of warehouse, you will feel better, that is not a public shower, or a public toilet, no matter how uncomfortable these human you don't really know, to work at, to know, its just from the same UB. Some familiar faces from the newspaper.  BBQ Time Once you have the bum fire, BBQ, mush mellow human with chocolate cookies, or whatever boy scout, APO we does those night out bum fire....you could sing whatever you feel like with the people to bring the guitar there, really

I have a lot of these problem on the facebook. As if Apple has to use the device and PC cannot run?

 What is this don't fix it?