Skip to main content

Music IT department, apart from the very First slide, how you do the Music IT department adding the Tool bar on the Firefox

Now this is the second lesson on the Music IT department.

Upload Profile, or individual files, like Ms Word or Excel Sheet. I have so many words documents to back up. 

Its inside your Gmail. Every Gmail, you could have an individual YouTube Channel, so there is a Google Cloud space, if you just click on your photo on the right hand top, at that Gmail places. You see there are 9 small squares, you click on that, not the photo. 

Right next to it.

The 4th icon in the middle down. You see Triangle. That is "Google Clouds". You click in, then you ready to upload. You have to set the restriction to that file URL to say, you open to public, or just restrict to that links, to let's say, I sent to my mother and old guy like nick.

Only two human got that Dress Code Photo Gallery.

I think they make it very very friendly, I just too busy writing everything else, I have no ideas checking everything else, so let's say, I collect those UB micro human from UB, saying 50 human at least, to whichever left over 20 guys. They teach learn one things, and we all share the Google Docs, that is much faster. 

I think there was a librarian on my facebook called Nathan. He looks like that Dancing on Ice 2018, Disney guy. I don't have the facebook anymore, whatever left down....really. Every crisis at it. 

Today I am telling my mother how if she retired at 65, if I sent her to University 4 years. I was thinking in California, they are more challenging, she imagine its UB in-state tuitions.

I think Eben or Keanu Reeves or NSYNC all have to go to school, and finish it, whatever they see those Slam Dunk stuffs, at all.  That is per page, I sit down with them, reading into their head, like ADD. Planning on it.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a new website

I didn't say that the last time I guess. I found a way how to manage these switching the back-end admin all by myself, really.  https://194musiccommanderinchef.blogspot.com/ Not a super big content right now, a year pass by and this is the Christmas time. I have a new situation on the American medical board, its where the otter they don't require to swim because a home bound pet. They know they suppose to swim I can tell you that. I feeling all your pain, really. Literally ...what is it?  5/6/2024 Right, that website is functioning. That have this Iraq with Iseral war going on. That website is better. We just watched the Barbi movie (2023). I think the girls can use a lot of the supports in the real life. No one likes about you, you know that. 

Do you want to set up your own National Emergency Housing, not warehouse, the real house on the market? That is what I am busy at with my friends in UB, not really singing time? (Ukraine- Russian War started this month/ last month, March 14th 2022)

Tomorrow its Cesar Death Date, March 15. I used to join the UB Student union activities APO CAC Honor Class (Evolutionary biology, Robotic Club ) Chess Club (Jonathon, his brother, brother's friend, and whichever gf, their pre-med Club) Pre-Pharmacy, just show up one or two times..... Dr. Takeuchi, and Dr. Fourner Dr. Ester Takeuchi, and Dr. Chambler UB undergraduate advisor, Carol (me and Bill) + Honor Program advisor (?) Chemistry secretary and Chem consular, Dr. Mc Iver. Just seeing human not all in the compact of warehouse, you will feel better, that is not a public shower, or a public toilet, no matter how uncomfortable these human you don't really know, to work at, to know, its just from the same UB. Some familiar faces from the newspaper.  BBQ Time Once you have the bum fire, BBQ, mush mellow human with chocolate cookies, or whatever boy scout, APO we does those night out bum fire....you could sing whatever you feel like with the people to bring the guitar there, really

I have a lot of these problem on the facebook. As if Apple has to use the device and PC cannot run?

 What is this don't fix it?