Skip to main content

Thousand Years

 


Music people are sensitive.

They are dreaming, and they are a dreamer, Steve Jobs meant that.

So in the light of the Day, that you want to get married, you mean you want a relationship?

Like Venus, Frank & Francis, in Tesla V12, one of those Space Ship Books?

A mature people does a mature things.

I will tell you my relationship

We have a lot of argument. We have always lean toward his family. I have none.

Its always how he cannot go to the US, but his son on purpose hurting me to the border line as if he is trying to leave, why he just don't jump and leave?

So Tony, the son married to a prostitute Red Hair red neck from West Virginia, there is nothing but trailer.

They did that once to me 911, for 3000 lifes losts.

They are Kentucky Middle West human, like Adam Davis, Ella Enchanted to purpose go wishing me fighting with him at University, drop the school, drive my way to that towm and he sex and born a kid?

Its every one does that.

All.

So where are they now?

1000 years?

Those are digits.

So 10 years pass....I am here telling you what a relationship suppose to be, if there are some merits of that family whom some others might watch it for.

He is a psycho, but he picks up his language he says he goes to the library to read books when he rest at the bus stop every break hour, not to go home, that ex-wife of his took everything with 3 brothers of lawyers, he alone fight against all of them.

So one day, I pick up my works, that is how he receive many law papers from me. Its a very easy things to do.

I didn't have a relationship and to keep and to work out our years is to give up all that once we have built in life.

    He likes books. He will pick up the books I drag it all out on the ground for a box of photo album he left there, I saw it.... I didn't touch that. I just left. Last time I saw him.

    It was all the photo I hate to see them on the wall I have to go to the bathroom every single day of my life.... every single day, in that cottage life.

    He has nothing much to offer, because that is the culture there, the kids took everything from their parents. His belief is more superstitious. So he thoughts Bread or books are God's given objects, no matter what, you pick it up, no revenge heart of a simple action, just pick it up, and put it where it supposes to stack it. On the table or back to the shelf.

    Its one action, one act, called Karma Yoga!


There are a lot of things, he is natural born to be mad at. Like 7 dwarf, with the Snow White. Classic Disney Cartoon.

He might be very very real like that.

But when he touches those books, he will not trash that book, because its the book's fault.

Do you know what is the book's fault?

Its my every phone's fault, but I will not throw it on the glass windows !!!!!!!!

What is a mature person does a mature thing? No matter what? 


If my eyes watching things the way I believe, in my own belief system and I tell you very cautiously, one life, practices of ingredients, you aim at eternal life, its to practices of every act to Perfection, that is why Its Self-Realizaion.

No matter how long the road is, you perfect every language words, in speaking clearly, do things with knift seeing where you cut, and drive a car, like you are not a psycho, but seeing the road, to a proper costs of living yourself, because he is not driving for me anymore....

He still can drive and see things?

What is a touch of feeling if he  meant he can solve period pain on a girl with the waist thing?

A psycho turns into a doctor, for just one thing?

One thing

One thing

One thing.....

He makes carrots juices, a standard procedure at Mexico, Gerson institute, not Mayo Clinic in America. 

That juicers are 700 dollars. He cannot do Amazon referal....

You call him!



Mind, Body, Speech

That 3 ingredient of Buddhism, you don't need a lineage to learn that basic gentleman can do, at a dinning table with One Direction?

Its just eating a meal, and present yourself to Simon Cowell or Keanu Reeves?

One mature act is what?

    Washing your dishes not to leave it in the sink.

    Washing your bathroom, after every period.

Making your meals, you are not too tired, to wash, prepare, and eat at home. 

You drive with caution, you have responsibility to live this One Life, No matter What, what tribes you own, what treasure you aim at, what money and statue you wish to hear about?

Like every wish you have thought wishful thoughts?

Not everyone wants to practices spirituality, its just doing your duty, as what you ought to be?


Your occuption, be perfection of your hands, your head, your knowledge to increase what you can perfect at?

What is exactly to become so perfect, you can acquire to American's attention, Visa Statues?

Mature human does mature things?

Eye sights

Hearing

Medicinal

Music

Driving

Books willing to learn new knowledge or technology, you don't scare away?




 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a new website

I didn't say that the last time I guess. I found a way how to manage these switching the back-end admin all by myself, really.  https://194musiccommanderinchef.blogspot.com/ Not a super big content right now, a year pass by and this is the Christmas time. I have a new situation on the American medical board, its where the otter they don't require to swim because a home bound pet. They know they suppose to swim I can tell you that. I feeling all your pain, really. Literally ...what is it?  5/6/2024 Right, that website is functioning. That have this Iraq with Iseral war going on. That website is better. We just watched the Barbi movie (2023). I think the girls can use a lot of the supports in the real life. No one likes about you, you know that. 

Do you want to set up your own National Emergency Housing, not warehouse, the real house on the market? That is what I am busy at with my friends in UB, not really singing time? (Ukraine- Russian War started this month/ last month, March 14th 2022)

Tomorrow its Cesar Death Date, March 15. I used to join the UB Student union activities APO CAC Honor Class (Evolutionary biology, Robotic Club ) Chess Club (Jonathon, his brother, brother's friend, and whichever gf, their pre-med Club) Pre-Pharmacy, just show up one or two times..... Dr. Takeuchi, and Dr. Fourner Dr. Ester Takeuchi, and Dr. Chambler UB undergraduate advisor, Carol (me and Bill) + Honor Program advisor (?) Chemistry secretary and Chem consular, Dr. Mc Iver. Just seeing human not all in the compact of warehouse, you will feel better, that is not a public shower, or a public toilet, no matter how uncomfortable these human you don't really know, to work at, to know, its just from the same UB. Some familiar faces from the newspaper.  BBQ Time Once you have the bum fire, BBQ, mush mellow human with chocolate cookies, or whatever boy scout, APO we does those night out bum fire....you could sing whatever you feel like with the people to bring the guitar there, really

I have a lot of these problem on the facebook. As if Apple has to use the device and PC cannot run?

 What is this don't fix it?