Skip to main content

America show : Voice

That is what they do? No, I don't really watch TV.

No.

I have seen Simon last year, on the TV. Levine....maybe I saw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t88o3GsAVM


Most time, you try to mock up first....exactly, yeah....that doesn't mean the singer they like it at all.....

That is not really how I learn the music, not really. I don't listen to the music, I had the music class, extra class in Saturday, we used to go to 6 days school, the 6th days are half day school, no uniform.

Light causal, everyone got nervous day to dress....fresh!

I remember.


You know, besides, running, jumping, fliping, bouncing.....to every neighborhood I went....

or just enough car things borrowing, getting out....hotel living in and out....GPS every morning whatever this Babaji becomes Neo Keanu saying....."Drive"....you have no ideas what those days have becoming....

When is the last time I knew Titanic those professional musician producers and ...you mean music teacher. Those are orchestra memorial hall, black tie.

Their Hollywood, to Italian....Andrew Bocelli and Sarah Brightman, those are Andrew Webber, Anniversary, Disney back end Frozen producing stuffs, at their round table. Are they they same with the Voice?

These....drunk human to say, smoke filled up the room, not to say, Black Gangster to that movie industry, to drugs, or gamble table, to say bank, accountant.....

I become every subjects maid, and I still have to stay outside my traffic light only....just how I go home each time, Flip, jump, bounce.....have I told you too many too many too many times how is my traffic lights looks to you at night?

9 olock each night?

川山越嶺....before I reaching it...there, its Astor 1234 ghost under the Fluoescense lights....

Every time I tell you something, you all gonna tell me you cannot see it. Its the place you see tree, that corner.....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFc4c5LTxyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YD4MMrcnUg&t=10s








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a new website

I didn't say that the last time I guess. I found a way how to manage these switching the back-end admin all by myself, really.  https://194musiccommanderinchef.blogspot.com/ Not a super big content right now, a year pass by and this is the Christmas time. I have a new situation on the American medical board, its where the otter they don't require to swim because a home bound pet. They know they suppose to swim I can tell you that. I feeling all your pain, really. Literally ...what is it?  5/6/2024 Right, that website is functioning. That have this Iraq with Iseral war going on. That website is better. We just watched the Barbi movie (2023). I think the girls can use a lot of the supports in the real life. No one likes about you, you know that. 

Do you want to set up your own National Emergency Housing, not warehouse, the real house on the market? That is what I am busy at with my friends in UB, not really singing time? (Ukraine- Russian War started this month/ last month, March 14th 2022)

Tomorrow its Cesar Death Date, March 15. I used to join the UB Student union activities APO CAC Honor Class (Evolutionary biology, Robotic Club ) Chess Club (Jonathon, his brother, brother's friend, and whichever gf, their pre-med Club) Pre-Pharmacy, just show up one or two times..... Dr. Takeuchi, and Dr. Fourner Dr. Ester Takeuchi, and Dr. Chambler UB undergraduate advisor, Carol (me and Bill) + Honor Program advisor (?) Chemistry secretary and Chem consular, Dr. Mc Iver. Just seeing human not all in the compact of warehouse, you will feel better, that is not a public shower, or a public toilet, no matter how uncomfortable these human you don't really know, to work at, to know, its just from the same UB. Some familiar faces from the newspaper.  BBQ Time Once you have the bum fire, BBQ, mush mellow human with chocolate cookies, or whatever boy scout, APO we does those night out bum fire....you could sing whatever you feel like with the people to bring the guitar there, really

I have a lot of these problem on the facebook. As if Apple has to use the device and PC cannot run?

 What is this don't fix it?