Skip to main content

National Emergency House, normally its the School, or Church | I was saying the UB human I collect them in 150....in case?

Well, a lot of them didn't have a 20 years life. They all say they are. They are their parent's dearest baby, they cannot die, but they running around. They keep doing that, they strenkle their own health issues, some kids die before their parents, because a lot of things they are not stablize

    You don't stabilize your character

    You don't stablize your mouth = your bad language

    You don't stablize your  manner

    You want to go fighting with the ET or the Idol Gods? They don't exist, not in this chaos society, you don't need to know stuffs.

You only need to take care of your own health, your happiness. They are not happy, but they are determined, that is their life goal, and at the end, they kill everyone upper line, lower lines, near by all those...why they become the MD for? They cannot advance ahead of their life, if the garbage human does not arrive their level of thinking at all. 

You don't see how bad their behavior like Hank or Tina behind door....how bad they becomes so worse of all human faces, you know how I become today, no matter, I killing all?

Its because of them, Johnson Johnson baby oil. You wonder if that things still exists! Adam & Hailey are coming .... 

    They care about my landlord and his wife, a gold American express card.  

    They rob property twice. They keep imply twice! Keep implying, rent near by, coming near by, making very very bad friends, gangster maid and driver near by. Keep doing that. 

You have no ideas what kinds of language they will pay dearly, when I just already tell you exactly what is the end of all that ...results, loud and clear.

You don't want to hear about it, you will see how ruined becomes the great remark of the words.


When I arrive UB, I was a softmore. I just say I read wiki, I thought Trump daughter missing one year. 

Me and Dean although not official the student althlete, Tamang is. The rest of MD or Pharm D, they are from local, like Buffalo, or Rochester. So I graudate from 2006. I had an exchange student year in Kentucky high school, and I apply next year back in Taiwan, I got in the University of Kentucky = UK. 

I graduate at 2006

Dean is at 2008. (He went to Oxford, Victoria Secrets)

The rest of them are the local kids, never leave home, and when they left home? They are put right in the center of American map to that line going down to the Bermuda Lines.

You wonder if you knew what you are doing, or your parents wonder if you knew what you are doing, they all goona tell me, they are the lonely soul on the Earth, they have no networks, they are using my facebook, to yet ready to open their facebook for the next 16 years.

I think they got jailed. if they are jailed right inside those very expensive apartment right to the bank across those street, he is at metal bars, those are horrifically, I am telling you. You have a property that is metal jail inside....that means that entire area, are UB jailed I am telling you, right inside that what they love most roomy.

So stupid...


They talk small, they argument to their parents, they don't do laundry, like Irene's brother, they are my cousin, but irene's brother got inheritance right, so his laundry in the military service, was he brought all his cloth home, for his mom to wash. She told me that. We are kind of close. Girls to girls talk.

These human when you push them to the edge, they are all like Hank, those faces to that money, or luxury house, they cannot keep up the payment. They gamble, because they don't have very strict schooling when they were young.

I have no ideas, its they repeat taking PCAT, or MCAT, or they taken both these standard exam EVERY SINGLE YEAR!

I have like 15+ 25+ 62 92 97, those are Percentile, those are not scores.

oh my God, they telling me there are human keep repeating those exam none stop, or you mean they are taken the school class in UB right now?

Tamang was a transfer to UB, and he got in the SABA, that is an international school.

So his major in undergraduate was a community college for the computer science, double E, but he only got in UB first or 2 years, he taken bio chem 205. That is how me and him and Jonathon with his friends met. They study together.

Later, next year I taken 403 bio chem. Exactly, but I am in the pharmacy class, they were taken the lower class. I think he is not in SABA but his photo was in SABA. I think the true reality was he has to finish the correct pre-med major, but there is a SABA whatever saying....maybe whenever he finish all those majors and then SABA International School takes him? oh ~ That guy he has to do all those hard works, he will not go to SABA.

But the things was, that was 2006. Dean goes to Medical School in 2008.

Tamang finish his med in 2012. I think Dean finish 2015. He has double major in biology and chemistry, and Dean was greek study in high school, that is how me and Silas and Seth, Vince, Andrew met in Evolutionary biology. The entire house layout we have, remember?

For the Chinese Panda us, its the Greek 7 names of all the Animal and Plants kingdom.

Tamang don't have double major, not bio, not chem, and he certainly don't have evolutionary biology, he puts a gun on the facebook. 

Wherever he ends up, no one knows really. He has to re-done all those Twilight saying "repeat high school" with whom? Wing?

He is a Pharm major. The rest of human I have no ideas whom they are. 

    He is in the Korean drama (The Day When you Found Out, or Extra Ordinary you)

I am telling you one thing, if those are from ET....the medical board may not know that time, but when they see the TV, that is very very truly unfortuate, because the ET meant,...the High School. It might be Dean's high school. Becuase in our UB honor class, its me and Dean are kinda left out of the high school skills, I was the school volleyball team, setter position. Dean was the hockey. He got skills. He needs that MD for himself, not for others.

Tamang is the student altheles on Bike. He does chess on the score rating, I think those....it might be UB telling him to finish them too. That is so sad, I am telling you. 

And what happened to the rest of them? I think they might be flying, for whatever reason sounds like a reason. It is strange, why they would be flying, at all. Wing's name?

Not me and Dean. We were groups in the lab,.....but they are in the classroom?

That is 3 days we have the class, per week.

No, Seth, Silas, Andrew or Vince, they are not in these class. I have no ideas what their majors are. But we need to do something on the evolutionary biology as a plan? For the housing on that Sacromento property, I am telling you, they might re-done all high school program, for Dean.

Not for me.

Because my high school has no bio.

I had geography and geology from the middle school, showing up on Victoria Secrets.

You wonder when I say the kingdom garden I train them the Ancient Chinese last years, how many words they have down.

You wish there is no Victoria Secrest, or there is no Kingdom Garden? From Mathrew contact 1997? 

So sad. Its at the ending. Those are first grade or Kingdom garden.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a new website

I didn't say that the last time I guess. I found a way how to manage these switching the back-end admin all by myself, really.  https://194musiccommanderinchef.blogspot.com/ Not a super big content right now, a year pass by and this is the Christmas time. I have a new situation on the American medical board, its where the otter they don't require to swim because a home bound pet. They know they suppose to swim I can tell you that. I feeling all your pain, really. Literally ...what is it?  5/6/2024 Right, that website is functioning. That have this Iraq with Iseral war going on. That website is better. We just watched the Barbi movie (2023). I think the girls can use a lot of the supports in the real life. No one likes about you, you know that. 

Do you want to set up your own National Emergency Housing, not warehouse, the real house on the market? That is what I am busy at with my friends in UB, not really singing time? (Ukraine- Russian War started this month/ last month, March 14th 2022)

Tomorrow its Cesar Death Date, March 15. I used to join the UB Student union activities APO CAC Honor Class (Evolutionary biology, Robotic Club ) Chess Club (Jonathon, his brother, brother's friend, and whichever gf, their pre-med Club) Pre-Pharmacy, just show up one or two times..... Dr. Takeuchi, and Dr. Fourner Dr. Ester Takeuchi, and Dr. Chambler UB undergraduate advisor, Carol (me and Bill) + Honor Program advisor (?) Chemistry secretary and Chem consular, Dr. Mc Iver. Just seeing human not all in the compact of warehouse, you will feel better, that is not a public shower, or a public toilet, no matter how uncomfortable these human you don't really know, to work at, to know, its just from the same UB. Some familiar faces from the newspaper.  BBQ Time Once you have the bum fire, BBQ, mush mellow human with chocolate cookies, or whatever boy scout, APO we does those night out bum fire....you could sing whatever you feel like with the people to bring the guitar there, really

I have a lot of these problem on the facebook. As if Apple has to use the device and PC cannot run?

 What is this don't fix it?